Beauty Bit: September Essentials
These are my top five buys for fall, and I’m not much of a beauty buff either, so you know they’re the bare necessities.
- Givenchy ”Phenomen’Eyes” Mascara – Not only does it look futuristic and cool, but its spiked shape actually makes it more effective on extending your eyebrows from the roots. Sick, I know.
- Comme des Garcons “Amazingreen” Eau de Parfum – Amazing is right. Not only is it unisex, but it also has a tough scent, with hints of palm leaf, smoke and gunpowder, and what could be sexier than that?
- Illamasqua Rubber Finish Nail Varnish – Remember when you realized you could go to the nail salon and get gel nails instead of acryllic tips? This is like that, but rubbery, matte, and in the comfort of your own home.
- Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick – My first reaction to this was “!!!” I’ve been looking for a lipstick finish without a lipsticky feel, and thankfully, Hourglass heard my cries..(I mean, I’m 21, I can’t wear gloss forever)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim “The Break-Up” pvc leather pouch – a little pricey, but totally worth it, and useful as a purse or to store all your makeup goodies!